Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MINT

As of lately mint is my scent, I love the way it smells mixed with other lovely that compliments its fresh beauty. As I type I have a sample of a coco mint soap using and it smells so so good, I had to order a bar its gives my body a cooling sensation when applied and the aroma wafers through the air like bake goods. I also am enjoying it in my scents as well and I have some mint candle on its way I think that is where it all stems from a sample of Gabriel aunt mint candle, it’s all coming back to me now.

What comforts you to bed at nights?

When I take a shower before bed it’s like a ritual I light a candle as soon as I get home from work in the evening so when I am ready for bed the scent of the candle is already at work, then I jump in the shower with one of my lovely handmade soap in hand, upon exiting the shower as soon as I dry off I apply a body butter or oil to moiste skin, and then for my comforting scent I apply Sapobubbles Hurrem Anointing Oil to my chest and neck and snuggle under my blanket. It hushes and rocks me to bed with its comfort and calming humming.

No comments:

Post a Comment