Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Keeping it Mellow

As the days cool my preference in scent mellows out with the days, as of lately I am burning my incense and candles trying to clear my space, mind and heat for the upcoming new year there are a lot of things that I would like to accomplish for this upcoming year some that I am ashamed to say on my blog, but I think it’s time to get rid of all my fears and step out and take chances.

I love to the skin scents for the cold months, loving frankincense and myrrh soap, loving my rose, patchouli and chine’s herb incense that I am burning and my Frank and Myrrh candle. I need to really get into my meditation for the New Year as well.

Keeping it mellow layering mild scents that does not knock your socks off but delights you with lite wafers reminding you that it’s still there at times, today is one of those days for the past week it’s been like that for me I lotion with a rose and sandalwood scented body butter that is very lite then apply a to the skin Parfume balm, and then a splash of Khamsa eau Fraiche Parfume to my clothing.

1. For my solid I am enjoying Jalali Cream Parfume and these are the notes from the site Made in a base of Ecosoya soy wax and sweet almond oil, Jalali paints a dense, woodsy, resinous portrait, with notes of Himalayan cedarwood, ho wood, muhuhu, oakmoss, pink peppercorn and mountain misery. The scent is intoxicating and lasts forever. It smells wonderful on women, but absolutely devastating on men. Need I say more?

2. I received a sample of Khamsa eau Fraiche, these are the notes from the site a soft, ethereal green scent which evokes cool shade in summer, clear sparkling water and sun-warmed skin, and let me tell you it is divine, a soft scent that whispers.

No comments:

Post a Comment