Thursday, November 5, 2009

Scent of the time



I am always on the look out for something new but one thing i am sure of these days is that i am on a more natural path with the intake, outtake and my surroundings i watch what i put in and out my body. I always loved scent when i use to wear synthetic this was when i knew no better, even if it was killing me i still force my self to wear it. If i am around someone that has on a loud scent my head starts to spin, and now that i know the beauty of nature nothing smells like the real thing trust me.

My fave place to get all my yummy smelly natural goodies is at ETSY, i shop at ETSY for many reason one of the main one is to give small business owners a chance and hey its not mass produce so the hard work and quality comes out in their creation.



Some of the scent notes i am loving for the past month or so are Patchouli and Sandalwood. Let me tell you a story about my first experience with sandalwood OK the fist product i bought with sandalwood i just could not use it it was so strong and just over takes you and puts you in a place u don't wonna be and that was 2 year ago now i thought that all sandalwood smelled the same so when ever i bought something i would stay away from it and how i got reintroduce to sandalwood i bought a new face serum from no other than rainwater botanical from ETSY and it contained sandalwood and it was so soft lite and powdery so from that point on i have been hunting down sandalwood. Patchouli how many ways do i love thee it is everything earthly i think it should be the scent of father earth so deep and intoxicating it just over takes and demands attention but with that of a soft touch holding closely to the one that wears it on their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment