Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life’s Blessing

A Letter of Gratitude,

It was a very busy weekend for me, we took a road trip to be a part of my Godson christening, and this was the first time we meet face to face since his birth in August by his lovely mother my dear friend from past lives. I have always felt a closeness to her from the very first time I saw her and I still remember that day and knew in my heart of hearts that we will be friends for a very long time, she is a strong and outgoing person with a plan do not underestimate her. My Godson wow he is so precious and willing, caring and pleasant all wrap up in one, he has such warmth about him that invites you in for a hug and he always welcomes you with a smile it is so comforting to be bless with such a little person that impacts your life in such a big way. Words cannot explain how blessed I am to know his parents and for them to invite me into his life and to be a part of his future.

Thank you with love, Fairy Godmother

No comments:

Post a Comment