Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

I am back from a long weekend of much needed rest, house work, confusion and crazy people, people that do not know how to stop and smell the roses and enjoy life as life is, I think it’s very sad but what can you do life is too short enjoy.

I am trying hard to get my camera up and running, so I need to go have that look at. I normally wash my hair on Sundays but the day was a crazy one, hey it still looks good from last weekend Twist and Curl I just apply Darcy’s coconut oil at night and braid the hair into four, pull it out in the morning and I am good to go.

I got my first comment last week from the lovely Amina, yea Thank you. That put a big smile on my face to know that people visit to read about what goes on in my crazy head. It’s a New Year so I got to get on the ball with enjoying this year a little more, need to eat right man Saturday and Sunday night dinner was so so good. On Saturday I made a Salad with honey glaze Salmon and Breaded Shrimp with a pineapple, papaya and ginger smoothie delicious. On Sunday it was steam snapper with okra, Jasmine rice, and a carrot Guinness Stout drink say yum. I also need to go to the gym I have a membership that I pay for and I am not attending and I call that a waste of money what do you say?

So Cheers to a New Year with new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment