Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Skin Care Intro

Just wanted to introduce two new handmade products that i have added to my winter skin care, i will do an overall post on my day to day products used in another post soon.

Cleansing Goo
Yes goo it's not sticky by any means but it does have honey in it so i am calling it goo because i like the word goo. It's like a cleansing balm well it is a cleaning balm but it's not hard to the touch it's gooey, soft and spreads like butter on my face. This feels so good on my skin it has good slip. I apply and massage it in to break up the grime of the day and my makeup, i don't wear full coverage makeup but it works like a charm to get all that stuff off my face at the end of the day.


Moisture Balm
My oils just could not get the job done i needed something heavy and something that will stay the day. It's a thick balm held together with shea butter, oils and beeswax i did add some rosewater to this but i will do without it next time.

The first night (hold up let start from the top my skin was dry, striping and just did not feel or look good), so the first night i used this power house combo on my skin i woke up the next morning and my skin was repair no joke just one night and the moisture level was back on track.

My skin was soft, supple and smooth.

3 comments:

  1. They both look rich and creamy! What essential oils do you use for facial care?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use neroli in my aloe toner, to cleanse i use oregano and myrtle and to moisturise i use seabuckthorn, palmarosa and tumeric.

      Delete
    2. Awesome choices. I recently bought oregano EO for the first time and I'm looking forward to using it in my blends.

      Delete