Thursday, November 22, 2012

Coastal Scents


This is my first time ordering from Coastal Scents and to be honest the prices are out the door good. Sample pigments are $1 each and you get a lot of product for $1 it's almost like buying a jar of eye shadow.

I was looking for a violet pigment to add to my moisturizer for a little dewy effect. So i decided to look around and pick up a few other things and i am happy that i did.

 


Pearl violet a soft violet shine to add radiance to skin, Paradise gold for highlighting, satin pearl also for highlighting and for brow bone and tear duct, and satin bronze for the eyes and highlighting.
 


Duo Shadow Pencil
I was looking for a cream and bronze pencil for my waterline and the prices in stores lets just say not what i wanted to pay, and at $2.95 at Coastal Scents i had to get a few of these. 

After i swatch these on my hand i wash my hand with soap and i could still see then, so it looks like they may have good staying power and they are soft so that is a plus. I am in love with all the colors i will be having some fun with them.
 
Shipping was fast i ordered over the weekend and got my order on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment