Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Be Mindful


How to be mindful, being aware of each breath we take, a reminder to take it easy by taking deep evenly and slow breath this helps to relax the body and ground us in the moment. Being mindful of our body when it's cold, when we are stress or even when you're exercising we tend to tense the body and also forget to inhale and exhale.

To fill the body with air is a powerful tool and it's free, when we become mindful in times like these it's a big help to the health of the body.

I've been more mindful as of late and my back does not hurt like it use to and i am not as stress out because i have allow a more even flow of oxygen to fill and ease the daily wear and tear that my body endures each day.

There are so many things to be mindful of each day.

2 comments:

  1. Mindfulness is so important. I've been meditating almost everyday for a few months now and it's really made a difference in my life!

    ReplyDelete