Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not All Attar's Are Equal


I decided to test out Attar Bazaar, prices were good and reviews were great so that's a go in my book, did I have a surprise coming my way. As soon as I open the book I was like no they did not, then I started unwrapping the cute little bottles and open to take a sniff, no way on the face of this earth were these Attar's pure fragrance oil bottled and sold as Attar such a shame.


Thank you Broken Earth for the real stuff for being honest with your buyers I will never stray again.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a shame when we venture out only to be highly disappointed. I am very cautious about buying from new places, and I have a couple of indicators from experience for avoiding disappointment and less than honest sellers. Thanks for sharing. Broken Earth is on my list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will be Mailing them back to Attar Bazaar on Monday ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i used attar bazaar once thinking i has serious jasmine and then when i smelled it i had an immediate headache. not a good sign..

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a joke, why are they selling FO and telling people that it is attar crazy.

    ReplyDelete