Sunday, September 18, 2011

Barielle Nail Polish


I have been searching for a more natural nail polish to replace my China Glaze collection, one that does not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP, seen a few but the price tag was out of my spending limit. While in T.J. Max the other night in the sale section I came across 3 Barielle protect plus color nail strengthener and decided to take a read (I read everything before purchasing). To my surprise this nail polish is formulated without Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP so why not try.

These are more nail  treatments than nail polish but they do have color to them as you can see in the pic, the colors are sheer pink, pink, natural beige, I am wearing natural beige. The texture of this treatment polish is tick and  this helps in keeping the polish on your nails. the smell is very strong, next time I will be doing my nails outside.

Overall I like them and decided to take a look at Barielle site, they had a sale going on for buy one get one half off with a extra 30% off plus free shipping over $50 I did not make it to $50. So if your looking for a some what natural nail polish (we are girls after all and we like to look pretty) and you don't wanna spend $14-$8 on a bottle of nail polish give then a try.

2 comments:

  1. Essie nail polish is also great. They finish smooth and last very long, and are also free of those chemicals. A bottle is around $7 but you can also find them on sale. I love that brand and they have a nice range of colors. Also, TJ Maxx is the spot! So is Ross and Marshalls.

    ReplyDelete