Monday, September 27, 2010

Stillness

Being quiet or calm, yep that's what’s been going on around these woods well within me it is still but my surrounding was out of wack. I have not been myself as of late and I got so stress out to the point where I felt empty inside, tired of everything around me wanting everything to go as planned thinking I live in this perfect world were you always get what you wanted, news flash bricks tumbling down and boom it hit me and all came tumbling down at once. What next I ask? and I had to come back down from my high horse and humble my thoughts, humble my emotion and know that whatever happens I must find a way to deal with it find a way to kick it in the rare and send it back where it came from and move forward. We are only human, life will bring obstacles and it’s in our hands to solve those problems. So I have learned how to be still and let the universe take care of itself. I am but only a mere human

5 comments:

  1. By the way, I have the same plaque that you have above, Calm, and another one. A good friend of mine gave it as a gift. So much in common...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just coming out of this season (I think) and it has been humbling for me as well. Just when you think things are routine and fine just as they are, life can throw you for a loop. I learned to roll with my loop and go gracefully where it guides me knowing I will come out better in the end. Blessing to you sister!

    ReplyDelete