Monday, September 13, 2010

Pacing

I am the lucky winner of this beauty from the lovely Blue Hour Design



Pacing, a stride, trying to get back into this crazy place, I am so off I feel as if I was in a different world for the two weeks that I have been away. I have not unpacked and my stuff is all over the place meaning not as organized as I would love them to be and my body feels strange. My new scent love for the past week are rose, ginger and spice not all together at once but hey maybe they could go together if you think about it that's a good combo, hope to be back soon with some good scented review.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats -- what a beautiful necklace. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will post picture of me wearing the necklace when I get it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete