Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jameel by The Scented Djinn





Find you a warm patch in the park, put on your girlie skirt with ruffles and lace, pair it with a platform wedge and a tank top, maybe even a straw hat. Lay your picnic blanket on the grass, kick back and embrace the cool summer breeze and warm sun, open up to your surrounding be in tuned with your senses. That is what Jameel is about ,a cool summer's day.


She opens up vibrantly with sharp green notes, petitgrain hits me to my core, then drifting in and out are the different synergy of citruses just what I ask for on these cooler days before we hit dead on in the blazing sun. Slowly a soft sweet caring floral makes it's way present, this is the Gardenia, Neroli, and Osmanthus speaking, and it brings out the girl in me with pig tails and a romp in the park. At the ending I get something pure, clean, grounded and rare, precious Oudh something memorable that I will take with me for a long time, summer of 2010 and along comes my favorite song ,the long walks on the beach, the picnic in the park when Jameel accompanies me and hug me closely to her.


There is nothing subtle about Jameel nothing demure, she is bold, she takes her stand and makes an impression. She lingers for a while staying for a few hours before re-application is necessary, reminders that she is still around. I wore this scent for one week not once did I get tired of smelling it I craved it more and more each morning I reach for it whenever I wanted that uplifting feeling and the reminder that summer is finally here, how much do I love these cool spring days and I thank you sweet sweet Jameel for your bright vibration.


Justine Crane the Creator of The Scented Djinn and all things complicated and different, something you could call your own whenever you wear one of her creation. This lady is talented (an understatement) and she puts the weirdest things together and they turn out to be the most unique scent i have ever smelled, never once did i smell one of Justine creations and though to myself how i smelled that before. I am always surprise and blown away when i purchase anything from Justine. Embark in what she does with such passion and love what else would you expect. Innovative with her Natural Botanical Perfume she delivers and i am never dissatisfied she only leave me wanting more and stalking her ETSY for new listing.

Jameel comes in an 5ml magenta screw top bottle for $27.00











No comments:

Post a Comment