Thursday, July 5, 2012
I use to think that I have to have this full face of makeup that I see so well done on other people and I love how it look on them so it must look good on me right no wrong. Know that it's not the norm to look like everyone else.
I do not like foundation and I honestly do not need a full face of makeup, other things that I am not a fan of but will wear now and then is black eye liner and mascara because they take forever to come off and it’s just too messy.
Cream is my friend I like a dewy health look at all times
1. Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Concealer for spot treatment on any dark spots on my face but not around my eyes.
2. Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector around the eyes the texture is super silky and it has Light Reflective Technology.
3. Korres brown eyeliner on upper and lower lash line.
4. Vapour or Tate cream blush on cheeks
5. Tart Brilliant on high cheek bone, under eye brow, bridge of nose and at the top of my lip to add a touch of glow.
6. Korres lip pencils and lip gloss or vapour cream blush on my lips finish my look.