Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend Vibes






-This weekend was one of stalking Eleneetha Etsy for the new Sandalwood body butter.



-Hunting down Corinne Bailey Rae new CD Called The Sea.



-Soak up the sunlight for a few.



-Cook Saturday afternoon steam fish with green banana and yellow yam, and Sunday shrimp pasta.



-Vibing on two new CD that i got on sale at target.



-Stayed in all day Saturday so you know i did all my street walking on Sunday.



-Clay wash my hair, i needed to do a second clay wash but i was being lazy, the hair still looks good.



-My Dad and the girls came over Saturday so we had fun times.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. I saw that Sandalwood Body Butter too. Looks fabulous. I'm sure it will be good as are all of her products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the soap so much i asked her about making a body butter, but i sure did have a fabe weekend.

    ReplyDelete