Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Day Yesterday

I am limping around the place because last night I took a hard hit to the ground. So I decided to make something and one of the main ingredient that was need and I could never find anything to do with this stuff is orange wax. I need something to stand on to get to it and it gave way and London bridge came falling down. It was like the longest fall I don't thing I've ever fallen so hard before from so high. I was in shock and all part of my body was it pain I had to tell myself to breathe and try to move things around to make sure nothing was broken. I have one big lump of a bruise on my left leg and a few small bruise on my hands and my left ankle hurts a little. 

I will be using my 3c infusion oil to massage this lump and also doing dry brushing.

And I hope you had a better day than I did.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fall. Take good care of yourself. Is the 3C infusion comfrey, calendula and chamomile? It sounds like you were well equipped with your herbal first aid kit to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is the 3 c infusion and thanks for the love.

    ReplyDelete